The South China Sea Event Timeline aims to become the world’s most accurate and comprehensive chronological reference about the history of the South China Sea maritime territorial disputes. From major incidents at sea to meetings and statements of world leaders, events of all types are included in the event timeline, the complete volumes of which span over a century of history in the region. Today, the event timeline is one of the few indispensable sources of information to date for policymakers, researchers, students, the media, and others interested in the disputes.
The South China Sea Think Tank (SCSTT) is an affiliated program of the Asia-Pacific Policy Research Association (APPRA), an independent, non-profit organization promoting dialogue, research, and education about policies in the Asia-Pacific region.
By purchasing the printed or digital versions of the South China Sea Event Timeline, you are supporting the aims of these institutions as they endeavor to facilitate constructive dialogue and exchange, produce high-quality research, and promote education in the Asia-Pacific region and around the world.
- Ebook (pdf) from SCSTT (USD 20 / NTD 600) – Order form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We can accept wire transfers, Google Pay, or credit/debit cards via PayPal.
- Paperback from SCSTT (USD 20 / NTD 600 + shipping) – Order form. Email email@example.com with any questions. We can accept wire transfers, Google Pay, or credit/debit cards via PayPal.
- Ebook on Google Play Books (USD 20) – Google Play edition
- Paperback from Amazon (USD 20) – Amazon paperback edition
- Ebook from Amazon (USD 20) – Kindle edition
For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to arrange for a discounted price.